Friday, July 01, 2016
No matter what you are going through, if you take a moment to focus on the blessings in your life, you will find there is always a reason to be grateful. The very air we breathe each day is a gift! An attitude of gratitude comes from an understanding that we may all have problems, but we don’t have all the problems.
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
2. Hire two private investigators, get them to follow each other.
3. Wear shirt that says "LIFE"...hand out lemons on the street corner.
4. Get into a crowded elevator and say "I guess you're all wondering why I gathered you here today."
5. Major in philosophy, ask people "WHY would they like fries with that?"
6. Run into a store, ask what year it is...when someone answers, yell "IT WORKED!" and run out cheering.
7. Change name to Simon, speak in third person.
8. Buy a parrot, teach the parrot to say "HELP! I've been turned into a parrot."
9. Follow joggers around in my car blasting "Eye of the Tiger."
10. Become a Doctor, change last name to Acula.