Thursday, August 25, 2016
Ok, 10 things you absolutely don't need to know
2. Andre the Giant once drank 127 beers in a hotel bar, passed out in the lobby, and because he was so large, no one could move him till he woke up.
3. The location of the worlds largest tree, "Hyperion", is kept secret from all but a few select scientists.
4. In 2010, when Tokyo officials went to congratulate the oldest man in the City on his 111th birthday, they found instead a 30 year old skeleton. The family, as it turned out, was still drawing the pension he was still receiving.
5. The average Teacher salary in Switzerland in 2010 was $110,000 per year.
6. 60%(50 of 83) of the restaurants that appeared on Kitchen Nightmares have been sold or shut down.
7. In Terminator 2, Schwarzenegger only spoke 700
words, and he was paid $15 million. That means that
"Hasta la vista Baby" cost $85,716.
8. The latin word for "old lady" is "anus."
9. The world produces enough food to feed everyone. World agriculture produces 17% more calories today than it did 30 years ago, despite a 70% population increase. This is enough to provide
everyone in the world with at least 2,720 kilocalories
per person per day.
10. Adwaita, the worlds oldest tortoise that died only 6 years ago, was born 26 years before the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
Posted by Ronald McDonald