1. If the flight recorder black box is never damaged during a plane crash, why don't they make the whole plane out of the stuff?
2. Is it possible to have a Civil War?
3. If all the world is a stage, where does the audience sit?
4. How much deeper would the ocean be is sponges didn't grow in it?
5. Why is it when you open a can of evaporated milk it's still full?
6. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
7. Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
8. Why is it when a door is open, it's ajar...but when a jar is open, it's not a door?
9. Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot at them?
10. If you ate pasta and antipasto, wouldn't you still be hungry?